Monday, April 22, 2013

A Wolf's World

All that matters in life.



There is an inconsistency present in my now adult life. I find myself re-reading past posts and recognizing discontent. Faced by many. This discontent has not yet been alleviated completely. Simply because.. I am lazy. Have you heard about the peaceful revolution in Iceland? No one ever emphasizes the importance of a safety net. Don't play the blame game.

Read more, think more, listen more, and you should be fine. Participate! Do you always do as you're told?

I've been trying to put forth more of an effort to seize control of my life. Report to no one. There is no blueprint for success. There is no tell all book written in technical form regarding your purpose in life.


Your satisfaction is all that matters.



Do I sound like a broken record?

No comments: