Sunday, May 21, 2023

The Good in This?

I'm tired of people, frankly. I am tired of myself as well. I want to separate those two, myself and people, I want to do me, and leave people alone. I want them to have no choice but to leave me alone. I want to have more control over how close people are able to get to me. I want more distance, maybe just in my mind but I need to start with what's in my line of sight. 

I was on call at work and I am ready to find a new job. I may not make it past five years, but hey, in the words, of Marvin P. Gaye, "I did the best I could, nobody understood." 

But that is untrue, I understand enough. They say when you really feel the need for change, the only thing to do is make change happen, slowly if you have to but it isn't just going to happen.

I've definitely touched money a few different ways and the best way was a bunch of ways at once. Concentration is cool but I have tried it long enough.

Streets is saying imminent recession, the money makers are saying buy Bitcoin, I say stop buying fake name brand items. I don't care if it is fake N*ke or fake B*lenciaga.

They were wilding for thinking they could eat from the table for free, and I say from the table because they didn't think we saw them dine and dash. Childcare is wild expensive, it has never been cheap to have a child! The lady next door to me told me she doesn't clean in front of her house becuase she has four kids. I was almost in disbelief.

My eyes have seen a luxurious sight and I know it only takes more focus and discipline to get what I want. My worth has already far exceeded any material item, I have done work, I have gained experience. I have an appreciation for things. I am on your ass, pause. I learned a lesson from a Porsche driver, space creates opportunity. 

I just learned a lesson in holding out for the right moment. It could very well be a lesson in going with my gut, but time will tell.










No proof-read I will do that after sleep.

No comments: