Tuesday, April 20, 2021

No Regrets. No fear.


Have you ever felt like you were asleep for a long time ? And suddenly like a bolt of lightning strikes instantaneous, you’re awake. 

             It’s been seven years now. Apparently that means all of the cells in my body are different, I’ve changed, but still exactly the same.

I had forgotten who I was though, in all this time, through isolation, a hard job that (of course) didn’t give a fuck about me, I somehow rekindled and crawled out the ashes of my own fire, pressurized and gleaming.....I had given up on my dreams, which made me deeply unhinged and lost in life, but distance makes the heart grow fonder.. you know? 

Maybe I needed that time away from art in order to appreciate the magic I possess. 

So wake the fuck up


























































Hope you’re doing good in the world, may your travels bring you to warm sands, with so much peace and love.

-Kendel 



No comments: