Saturday, April 29, 2023

You Thought

And that’s where I fucked up. I was thinking….What’s worse, I was thinking in the middle of the battlefield. And you know what they say about he who hesitates in war. I’ve been damaged but I’ll heal, and like Joseph Trumpeldor, I have much left to give to the motherland, wherever that may be.




Sounds familiar because not much has changed, higher levels of play but the game is the game. In my defence, I am thinking a lot less, something about paying attention without thinking. A certain confidence comes with thinking less. A certain ignorance comes with that confidence, I'm not a fan of ignorance, therein lies the rub.











I'mma talk my shit even if I don't hit, because like Jerome, the Original Playa from the Himalayas says, "I'm too smooth to be embarrassed." 

I ran into Hil Holla he told me consistency is key, and right on time. I am seeing more people in my field switching compaines for less corporate exposure and more of a mom and pop feel. These mom and pop types are seemingly paying more, too. Well, they can afford to hire more people at a higher rate than they were getting. What is strange to me is, how much more I'm seeing people get than what is on the recruiting sites. And no hate, but some of these guys are cold booty in the field. 
















But enough about them, I have positioned myself on the opposite side of the spectrum so to speak. I told myself walking in that money is not the most important aspect. And, while I see employees opting for less corporate infringement in day to day operations, I am also seeing them taking hits in other areas, areas where I see no room for concession.










I'm always adding music to my Tidal playlists and I usually announce when I go live here. Feel free to reach out as I am actively working with people! Buy baked goods at this amazing bakery, make sure you are supporting the young OG Kendel Galaxis, get your juice and kombucha from the OG's at Fully Rooted. I have been keeping away from Instagram but you probably use it a lot so feel free to add me. I've gotta pick up some tacos, but before I go, eat my shorts. Furthermore stop driving close to people on the highway, youre fucking up the wave, LITERALLY. Also, get your car lights fixed nobody wants to drive behind a bum with one tail light and no one wants to look at your ridiculous high beams. 

I'LL END THIS WITH A BIG RED CHERRY ON TOP; ME, W**** AND A**** GOT THE BEST PRODUCT ON THE BLOCK.

No comments: